Auto AI-Powered Accessibility Statement
|The regulations require publishing an accessibility statement to show the commitments of ensuring equal access to information for people with disabilities.|
EQUALWEB PRO PLAN: Platform-managed Accessibility Statement With Automatic widget for www.mixerwork.com and www.mixer.work
EqualWeb Ltd is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards.
This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the WCAG 2.0/2.1 at the AA level.
The use of platform-managed accessibility automatic widget accordance with our Terms of Service .
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
Equalweb`s automatic accessibility tool implements the following measures to websites on which it is installed:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site`s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Facebook accessibility policy
YouTube accessibility policy
Physical location accessibility services,
Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility In our locations is fully available;
- Disabled parking space
- Accessible access way (ramp, pathway, Etc.)
- Accessible entrees
- Accessibility waiting areas
- Entrance desk / services / information
- Accessible Bathroom
- Employee training for accessible services
- In person assistance for people with disabilities
Contact details of a compliance Officer
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, if you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our compliance Officer Meiran Tzuk:
[email protected] , +972 50-5511110
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many disabilities as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Noticed something wrong? you are most welcome to reach out to us at [email protected]
Notes, Comments, and Feedback:
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible for as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us with this.
To contact TLV Lounge Ltd., you can contact us by using the “Contact us” button and filling out the form. You may also reach out to us by email at [email protected]