Create the MIXER marketing collaterals: presentations, PR’s, campaigns, sales tools, etc.
Work in the best MIX of business and leisure. MIXER is looking for exceptional community managers with excellent interpersonal skills who know how to provide an uncompromised customer experience to our members.
Promote the MIXER values and goals. Lead within the Community Management team to create a collaborative environment where members feel cared for, acknowledged, and above all - happy.
Help maintain our high occupancy rate by ensuring the locations is operational and all services are running smoothly.
Become personally involved in the community, to become the go-to person community members turn to for every issue.
- Manage all building community and daily operations to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction.
- Champion community activities to promote connections and interactions between members.
- Be a problem solver for all member-related issues so that our members experience will exceed their expectations.
- Engage members to predict their needs, and understand their expectations
- Reach beyond service and create opportunities for members to connect and collaborate
- Recommend best practices for all activities managed by your team: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience.
- Transmit the MIXER policies and procedures to members, in a proactive and supportive way.
- BA degree in a relevant field
- High level English
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing experience a plus
- Super organizational and multitasking skills
- Show the highest levels of integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion and understanding for collaborative communities
- Passion and understanding for the MIXER values and goals