MIXER is a global shared offices company, bringing a high-end blend like no other - MIXing people & spaces, technology & well being, challenges & wins. The offices, the ample comfortable lounges, the sunny open spaces, outdoor nooks, the state of the art kitchens are all mindfully created to support an invigorating work experience.
A new opportunity has opened up for a Facilities & Ops Lead for one of our locations in Israel, to support the daily building operations. This role will be responsible for the ownership and management of operational standards.
- Manage facility vendors, service providers, and facility partners
- Maintain building operational routines and efficiency
- Manage procurement processes and inventory
- Manage the building maintenance tasks to ensure a zero-defects environment and a high standard SLA.
- 2-4 years of experience in operations oriented positions
- Excellent communication skills across staffing levels, and high Customer Service abilities
- Resourceful handyman
- Thrives in a high-paced environment
- Methodical and highly responsible
- Team leader capabilities
- Good English knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to source vendors, equipment and materials
- Technical background - an advantage
Tel Aviv & Herzliya
- An invigorating and dynamic Hi-tech environment
- Entrepreneurial work style
- Working with an exceptional team
This position is open to all genders.
Community Manager DC
MIXER Work & Lounge is looking for a vibrant community manager with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills who knows how to provide an uncompromising customer experience for our members. You will be the core foundation of our community and the go-to person for our members’ everyday workspace needs.
MIXER Work & Lounge is a growing upscale coworking company known for providing first-class hospitality, luxe amenities, and being able to cater to teams of various sizes and industries.
- Manage MIXER community and daily operations to ensure the highest level of efficiency and success.
Champion community events and networking activities to promote connections and interactions between members.
- Maintain a harmonious environment and mediate any issues that may arise.
- Engage with members to predict their needs and keep a friendly and open line of communication to understand their expectations.
- Relay MIXER policies and procedures to members in a proactive and supportive way in order to conduct a copacetic workspace.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the building.
- Strive to achieve quarterly and annual goals.
- You have a BA/BS degree with 2+ years of customer service/hospitality and sales experience.
- You must have adept written and verbal communication skills - marketing experience is a plus.
- You are highly detail oriented, organized, and a keen multitasker.
- You epitomize integrity, dependability, and accountability. Always.
You are an affable and energetic person who always emits a positive attitude.
- You have a passion for people and your community
MIXER Work & Lounge is an equal opportunity employer
Work in the best MIX of business and leisure. MIXER is looking for exceptional community managers with excellent interpersonal skills who know how to provide an uncompromised customer experience to our members.
Promote the MIXER values and goals. Lead within the Community Management team to create a collaborative environment where members feel cared for, acknowledged, and above all - happy.
Help maintain our high occupancy rate by ensuring the locations is operational and all services are running smoothly.
Become personally involved in the community, to become the go-to person community members turn to for every issue.
- Manage all building community and daily operations to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction.
- Champion community activities to promote connections and interactions between members.
- Be a problem solver for all member-related issues so that our members experience will exceed their expectations.
- Engage members to predict their needs, and understand their expectations
- Reach beyond service and create opportunities for members to connect and collaborate
- Recommend best practices for all activities managed by your team: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience.
- Transmit the MIXER policies and procedures to members, in a proactive and supportive way.
- BA degree in a relevant field
- High level English
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing experience a plus
- Super organizational and multitasking skills
- Show the highest levels of integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion and understanding for collaborative communities
- Passion and understanding for the MIXER values and goals
Tel Aviv & Herzliya