You acknowledge that You are not required under any applicable law to provide us with any of your personal data or information, and that You provide such data and information at your free will and informed consent.
- DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information – We may collect information that is unique to You and can be used to contact or identify You. The personal information types are collected in accordance with your use and may include: (a) Your name; (b) physical and e-mail addresses; (c) Phone number; and (d) Other personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
Additionally, We may acquire information from You through: (a) The contents of your customer service requests; and (b) The contents of any feedbacks or suggestions to the Website or Service that You uploaded through the use of the Website.
We collect such Personal Information from You when You voluntarily provide such Personal Information to us and via the use of the Website and Service by You.
For the avoidance of all doubt, any other non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Check the “Help” menu of your browser or operating system to learn how to adjust your tracking settings or cookie preferences. Note that our system may not recognize some or all Do Not Track headers from browsers.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information and data collected by us for the same purpose the information was provided to us and in connection with the reason for which it was provided, including in order to:
- Provide You with access to the Website and Service, or any functionality thereof, including for purposes of improving the quality of the Website and Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience;
- Respond to your e-mails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide You with customer service, technical assistance and support, subject to our sole consideration and internal policies;
- Send You confirmations, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Website;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve the Website or Service, and prevent fraud.
- SHARING INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will not share or disclose information about You, unless otherwise permitted according to the following terms:
- We may share your information with third party companies and individuals that provide us with a variety of services, including without limitation, suppliers and service providers. These trusted third parties may have access to your information, to the extent it is reasonably necessary for them in order to perform their tasks pertaining to their engagement with us;
- We may share your information in order to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any);
- For the purpose of analysis and statistics, provided that such disclosure is done anonymously and is non personal identifiable;
- If required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief, that (i) disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any law or respond to any court order, search warrant or equivalent, or where in reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the personal safety of any individual; and (ii) such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce Our Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the Website, Service and servers and protect Our rights and property.
All information described above may be stored on database servers. We will take commercially reasonable measures in providing secure transmission of your Personal Information before it is transferred across the internet from your system to our servers and in securing such Personal Information stored on our systems. However, You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or other content You transmit using the Website or Service, and You do so at your own risk. We encourage You to exercise discretion regarding the Personal Information You choose to disclose.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE BY CHILDREN
Children under the age of 13 may NOT provide us with any personal information. If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us (including, e.g., a name, address, telephone number or email address), he or she can contact us via e-mail at: [email protected], and we will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13.
- OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- DELETION OR MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If for any reason You wish to delete or modify your Personal Information You can do so within the settings of your account. In the event that You wish to modify, cancel or opt-out of your account You may close your Account using the settings or You can send us an e-mail with your request to: [email protected] and We will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information within 30 days and pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless You instruct Us otherwise We may retain and use your Personal Information after termination of Your Account, for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with Our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or to enable the User to reinstate his/her Account, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Personal Information may be kept by Us for a period exceeding 30 days if it isrequired to do so to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your Account and/or use of the Service may remain on Our servers indefinitely.